Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two cats may sound silly, but...

I had no choice! The rares favor me... @.@

This is what happened:

Me: I wanna tame brokentooth.
Me: I'll hearth to dal, port to UC, fly to the badlands and look for her...
Me: Maybe I should go to tauren mill... just to check....
Me, while I was flying over Alterac: OMGFGHGHFHAFSTDATSFDTHASFDTASFDTHASD it's her!!!!!! @.@



Me, shaking: LAND U STUPID BAT!!!
*Lands*
Me: Finnally!
*Get's on hawkstrider* GO FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! o.o
*After much running and panicing, finnally get there*
Me: OMG, none killed her. *Much releived*



*Sets down frost trap*
*Abandons little barking praire wolf*
*Tries to tame, but she gets out of range.*
*Now has to tame without a frost trap @.@*
*Tames*



Aaannndd.... after twenty long, grueling, panicy, adrenalin-filled seconds....



SHE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment